Visual Explorations of Tuscany
Visual Explorations is a week-long creative retreat to the heart of Tuscany, Italy led by Jerrod Partridge and his wife, professional floral designer, Jessie. They have been leading others on this remarkable experience since 2013. During this program you will have the option to study drawing and painting with Jerrod, participate in art history discussions, enjoy a floral design demonstration by Jessie, and be inspired to work in your own creative medium.
Additional opportunities include a class in traditional Tuscan cooking, a tour and tasting of the Cinta Senese heritage breed of pigs, and yoga in the Secret Garden. We will take two day-trips to surrounding Tuscan towns, and our experience will end with one night in the beautiful city of Florence, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance.
- 12 hours of art instruction from Jerrod (if selected)
- Floral arrangement demonstration by Jessie
- Historical tour of the castle
- Cinta Senese (pig) tour/tasting
- Cooking class (optional, at additional cost)
- Yoga (optional, at additional cost)
For more information, please visit the Visual Explorations website.