Yoga Retreat in Tuscany with Ambika
Join Jennifer Nelson & Ambika Selvan in Florence, Italy for 7 days and 6 nights at Tenuta di Spannocchia an hour and a half into the Tuscan Valley. Enjoy the hospitality of this centuries old villa which is home to an expansive farm, vineyard, and orchard. Day trip to Siena and cooking class included along with two daily all levels yoga classes and three locally sourced meals.
* Transportation to and from Florence Airport to retreat site
* All retreat classes and one tennis ball for myofascial release options
* Room and all meals** including a sack lunch on excursion day
* Transportation round trip for day trip to Siena
* One authentic Italian cooking class
* Saturday Dinner in Siena**
* Extra transportation to surrounding areas outside scheduled trips
* Additional tours or classes offered at Spannocchia
Ambika has been intensively studying, performing and playing in the movement world for over 35 years. Starting at an early age as a dancer with a professional career, then found her yoga practice and love of teaching it to everyone, and became a Physical Therapist Assistant with specialty in manual therapy. She likes to call herself a “Movement Facilitator” and is so happy to be able to help others move as freely in their bodies as possible.
Jennifer Nelson received her 200 hour teacher training at Om Yoga with Cyndi Lee in NYC in 2012. She began her teaching career at Harlem Yoga Studio before moving to Kansas in 2015. She began teaching at KU Endowment, Haskell Indian Nations University, RydeBarre, Jayhawk Club, OmTree Shala and continues to lead an amazing yoga community via Zoom. She continues to study Katonah Yoga NYC under the guidance of yoga pioneers Abbie Galvin and Navine Michaan.