Agriculture and tourism are only part of what we do at Spannocchia. Our primary mission is for the estate to serve as an international model for sustainability and an educational center for responsible farming and tourism practices. Through membership donations, we are able to create a place for people to experience the authentic history of rural Tuscany as well as modern sustainable farming practices at work.
Donations through memberships help us preserve the estate, run educational programs and underwrite the costs of our internship program. We wouldn’t be Spannocchia without a little help from our friends.
In return, we promise that once you stay at Spannocchia, you’ll always have family in Italy!
Benefits for Members
Membership at any level allows you to reserve accommodations at Spannochia for a visit with friends or family. While you are here you’ll also enjoy:
- Access to Spannocchia products and merchandise.
- Special discounts and pricing for education programs and cooking classes.
- A FREE historical tour of the Castello.
Members continue to enjoy a variety of benefits after (or before!) their visit:
- Ongoing updates about the organization including occasional gardening tips, classic Italian recipes, information on upcoming programs and sustainability news.
- Advance access to imported Spannocchia products.
- Special member-only travel offers for discounted farmhouse rentals or B&B stays.
- Invitations to member-only events in the United States.