Climate Farm School
The Climate Farm School program at Terra.do is a unique opportunity for adult professionals to live and work on a farm for a week while learning about the food-climate nexus. The course runs for 4 weeks, with weeks 1, 2 and 4 all online, and the 3rd week on the farm. This week comprises hands-on work, growing and eating delicious healthy food, meals with local chefs and farmers, meaningful climate impact, generative discussions, and climate-focused professional development. Whether you are looking for an entry point into climate action or looking to further your personal and professional climate journey, this course will empower you to take the next step.
Curriculum topics include:
- Regenerative agriculture principles, theory and practice
- The food-climate nexus (mitigating and adapting to climate change on farms/across the food system)
- Soil health 101
- Economics of diversified farming systems
- Models of food system transformation
- Competing visions for the “future of food”: agtech + agroecology
For more information and to register, please visit the Climate Farm School website.